Purchasing a complete hive with bees is the quickest and easiest way to start your beekeeping experience. The colony is well established, ready to be placed on your land. And, unlike a package or nuc, it is fully developed and requires no further manipulation or transfer of the bees.
- Bottom Board
- Entrance Reducer
- Two Deep 10 Frame Hive Bodies with 20 Wired Wax Foundation Frames as drawn out by the bees
- 10 Frame Notched Inner Cover
- 10 Frame Screened Inner Cover
- Telescoping Cover
- Two Gallon Frame Feeder
- Laying Italian Queen with PROVEN brood pattern
- Eggs, Larvae, & Capped Brood
- Nurse Bees, Worker Bees, & Drones
- Honey and Pollen, as collected by the bees
- Supplied Straps and Mesh for safe and easy transportation
- Beehive fully inspected by Massachusetts State Bee Inspector (may be transported across state lines)
Our Complete Beehives will be available for pick-up starting the 4th week of June at our Berlin, MA location.
Pick-up date and time arrangements will be made, once the complete beehives have been inspected by the Massachusetts State Bee Inspector.